• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Learn About ME :)

Welcome to AC, RaphaPower.

Yeah, it's no picnic whatever your age may be. But it's good to know we aren't alone, and on so many levels.

Welcome to AC, RaphaPower.

Yeah, it's no picnic whatever your age may be. But it's good to know we aren't alone, and on so many levels.
Yeah I definetly agree. We are not alone. I thought I was but i found this whole little community which I find pretty amazing.

Thank you for joining Aspies Central (more so indirectly advertising your youtube channel here). :) At least somebody has positive vibes to bring into the community and that alone is fantastic especially with those who are reading or trying to understand or come to discovery about Aspergers.

Please enjoy and feel free to add to a topic or reply any topics on the forum and looking forwards to seeing more content. :)

first of all....I SAW YOUR VIDEO ! (read this in a "aaah its so awsome " voice please XDD) Realy cool nice job with the editings and stuff, i tryed to vlog once, but its too much troble for me XD
By the way I saw that one of the positive things about AS.
And finaly, Welcome Aboard!

New Threads

Top Bottom