• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Keep the story going!

As they flew closer and closer to this magnificent opal tower they could see the sparkling golden glimmers of a thousand fractions of light in its pane-glass windows on the upper most floors in sheer contrast to its windows further down which were ominously cast in foreboding darkness down towards which the crow began to descend.

But as our goldfish descended under the wing of the big black crow it dawned on him as he scanned further afield from the magnificent opal tower that the local flora was not just any flora but consisted of multitudes of big coloured plant-like outcrops with massive petals of purples and greens and yellows and blues and within the centres of each of these were living cauldrons steaming with multi-coloured bubbles; and as our goldfish looked up he saw hundreds of schools of these bubbles radiating free from these dense forests of bubble-making plants from the very tips of the shadows cast by the magnificent opal tower right to the boundary mountains over which he had just previously sailed in tow of the big black crow.

suddenly, the black crow released the goldfish, and instead of falling, he gently floated down into one of the bubble making plants!

"As boons go, this is a doozy" said the fat little bearded man looking unbelievingly at the leprechaun

Depending on your location, It was either by an amazing coincidence or a horrible stroke of misfortune, that at that precise moment, that particular plant was trod on and ground flat by the tremendously heavy foot of an equally, tremendously heavy Cyclops, on the shoulders of which were sat both the fat little bearded man and the leprechaun who were fast on their way to the Opal Tower.

As our goldfish began to swim around in the bubbling cauldron of one of the bubble-making plants while trying to dodge the many multi-coloured bubbles rushing up all around him the whole of the Opal Tower began to spin causing a whole spectrum of light to ebb and flow as if it were a dancing disco ball; glimmers of reds and blues and greens and yellows danced all around radiating up and out right up to the very edges of the crucible made up by the mountains around the perimeter of this massive punchbowl valley.

He was found on a shoreline, struggling and fighting its way to get back in the water, where oxygen would await him in great amounts ...

The boy looked at this odd fish in his hand. He considered taking it home, but then felt sorrow and cast the fish back into the water. Our goldfish gently sank to the bottom, drifting in the currents below. Awareness slowly battered its way back into the fish's mind with two words...
Opal tower

In the mean time, the Cheshire Cat was enjoying a pint with the leprechaun instead, blissfully unaware of all that had happened to the fish.

The fish decided that those two words gave him immense trouble so immediately dismissed them from his mind. He decided after all his adventures he'd better get a full check up at the Small Fish Hospital. As he limped along however, he met Bad Jelly's pet shark returning from the Shark Nose Hospital.

Bad Jelly's shark chased the gold fish :tropicalfish: down into the dark waters below towards a glowing sea shell :spiralshell: hidden a grove of giant seaweed:seedling:.

WELCOME TO MY SEAWOOD GROVE :herb:, SHARKIE AND I AM IN FACT WELCOMING YOU WITH IMMENSE FRIENDLINESS, BUT I CAN ONLY SHOUT!!

And the magic shell :spiralshell: shouted the Golden heir has returned and a cry rippled out through the seaweed forest :seedling:..all hail the new king and row upon row of golden fish :tropicalfish: converged on the shell raising golden tridents shouting all hail the new king.

Speechless goldfish looked at all this in awe for a few moments, then said: "What?" :nomouth:, and after a moment of silence added laughing: "Aaah, just kidding, we all know that three-seconds memory is just a myth. :tonguewink: Yes. I'm your King! Now, give me that fat worm, I'm hungry!".

Now Bentnose the shark was getting hungry too and he said to himself I will go get Bad Jelly and his evil Crew...:smilingimp:

tired of waiting cute pic. natzz

So down on Kelp grove :seedling::spiralshell::tropicalfish: swept Bad Jelly his tentacles crackling with evil magical light, Grim the raven circling above, stinky the octopus on the left and Bentnose on the right....

Last edited:
Golden tail :tropicalfish: the new king had summoned the royal magician :tropicalfish: to the magic shell :spiralshell:in seaweed grove :seedling: along with the royal army of gold fish :tropicalfish: with their glittering golden tridents and....

their glittereing golden stereo that was playing Spandau Ballet 'Gold' and ...

New Threads

Top Bottom