• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Just decided to quit lurking

atiflz

Hello everyone
I was diagnosed with Asperger's a year ago, but already "self diagnosed" for a while. I am a 27 year old guy. 26 may be a bit old for usual but better late than never. I guess my family just didn't have the time to notice, or I was better at acting "normal" than I thought.
I am living alone in a foreign country, so finding a counselor is being a bit of a problem.

I like learning things, every kind of interesting topics, preferably scientific stuff. I am a computer geek since I was 6, I learnt BASIC commands long before I learnt English(I was 12 then). I work as a software consultant so my job includes occasionally changing workplaces and colleagues, I take it as a challenge.

I am the silent nerd type, withdrawn person. With small number of friends and no regular social activities. I am even more withdrawn an awkward in online communication, so I have no IRC or other type of internet friends.

I am fairly asexual, but have romantic attraction and obsessions on people.

New Threads

Top Bottom