• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Jobs

I am a software consultant, which means my boss sends me to some customers and I solve their problems or temporarily join their workforce for the task. I am on my first contract which is a fairly long one(6 months, started las January). My client told me he was happy with the job I am doing but have a strange way of talking. He describes that as I look as if I am scared of them when I am talking to people around.
I am always uneasy in the company of new people and have very hard time remembering names and faces. Still I like my job because I get to deal with different technical challenges. I see the social aspect of consulting as another challenge.

I am a software developer. Most of my life had trouble getting work so I end up doing labor jobs to get by. Right now trying to get into this business program.

Well since my dream job would be to be a super villain evil scientist, well I do not have my dream job. Instead I do some mild accounting and keep a hotel from burning down on the overnight shift, it pays the bills but is rather boring.

But if I ever become a wealthy billionaire, watch out, the world will be doomed! I have design schematics for spare based solar power accumulators that can double as orbital death rays, and they are only components for my terrestrial based devices of mass destruction, including plans for a sonic disintigrator (take those flat panel speakers that are roughly 1 meter square, but can disable and kill at great range due to focused sound waves they generate directionally, amp it up to square kilometer size, pump enough power into them, set the frequency just so, liquify chunks of continent.)

You know what, it is probably for the best that I do not have my dream job, I would have all sorts of do gooders constantly poking into my affairs and whatnot.

New Threads

Top Bottom