• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Japanese obsession

Theres lot of neurotypicals who can get obsessive , I love what one of the people my brother saw suggested that everyone's got at least a bit of autism. Japan to is quite a common place to be obsessed with ,but I know for me its definatly one of the biggest and longest fads ive had in recent years, though my obsession is Japanese superhero shows and from that stemmed everything else, my poor room is covered with Kokeshi dolls , a parasol and a lantern XD Japan is such an intriguing country, I love how there language has so many different ways to speak to someone, I find something comforting about having words to determine how some one feels about you rather than relying on body language and pronunciation XD

I've got a feeling that there aren't no direct flights from the uk to japan, I've looked quite a few times XD

Sure it can count. I did one point of my family had an obsession of Japanese culture. I have a friend that haves a high obsession of Japanese culture

Well hello there gess whu got a toraly obssesion with japan ? Its not so severe now lol know im more obssesed with anime maga , but there was a time that if you even asked me where i wanted to live and go for highschool i would say japan XD

Japan is one of those weird and wonderful places I might like to visit one day. One day when I have money and time to burn. :p How long are the flights from the UK? Lol.

I dont like the japanese obsession with little girls in school uniforms... Its insanely creepy.

New Threads

Top Bottom