• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

It's so lonely with sad

Grayman

I honestly hate my life more and more as time goes by , watching people's life develop and to be stuck in a rut in life trying to figure on what's wrong with me is really getting me down.I feel like a bum despite having a job and a odd loser at the best of times.I also see other people getting peace of mind a little with a diagnosis of some sort but 2 years down the line and I'm still down I think as bipolar with severe anxiety issues.I feel this is not right and different doctors say I'm not that I'm this yada ya anyway I'll end my sad moment here as you all have different perhaps some of the same issues to deal with and I wish you the best I'm dealing with them I really do.Il end positively for a change in thanking everyone on here for their helping hand and a sincere thank you to the welcoming community this is :) x

Sometimes people have to go through that, and you are lucky that you are aware enough to be doing it now. Many people go through life never understanding anything about themselves, and just do things, or make terrible decisions and don't understand why 'that' happened.

There is no timeline on life, there is no shortcut to self-determination or understanding oneself. Several people I have known for years, one of whom became a doctor and another a lawyer, threw aside those careers because they never really wanted them in the first place, it was what was their families wanted, or what thought they wanted because they never really knew in the first place.

I'm using the 'career' example to point out that discovering what is right or wrong with you, should not define you. A diagnosis might be able to indicate what difficulties you have that can worked with, but it should simply make you more aware, not 'wrong'. There is no 'wrong' when it comes to diagnosis, things can be worked out and understood. The more we know about ourselves the better off we are.

I have many of those same feelings, so given that I'm also stuck in the rut u describe I can't really offer any useful advice, I can just assure you that you're not the only one who has these unfortunate problems. However, if you ever want someone to rant at, I'm here

I feel like that a lot. At least here people are going through similar things. Hugs to you (if you accept them) :)

I can only say that long term clinical depression and anxiety takes its toll on people. I know that firsthand. The only way I can deal with it in the long haul is to take each day one at a time and not look too far into the future, where I start to cringe.

Yeah, I feel very stuck in a rut right now and dragging myself out of bed every day when I really have zero energy to do it, showing up for work every day when its only purpose is survival and survival itself is currently lacking a purpose -- that stuff gets excruciating after a while. This day in, day out, consistent drain on energy without a single source to recharge it. Right now my attitude is to accept that this is where I am right now, in my case I'm quite clear that the bulk of the depression is a response to crappy circumstances so, they say it has to get worse before it can get better.... and my job right now is simply to make it through one day at a time and amass any amount of non-existent energy I have, to push towards an opportunity to make it out. I know how it can be additionally daunting if circumstances isn't a sufficient explanation; when the explanation isn't particularly clear at all. Sending solidarity to you.

My love to you all who are going through this tough life!

God I wonder if we could all meet and just be with each other so we could somehow bridge the gaps ... I really feel for you all.

Once that switch is flipped it's so difficult to un-flip.

But thank God it can be flipped, just don't ever ever stop trying to beat it!

You are survivors and we're listening to you here now.

New Threads

Top Bottom