• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Is having aspergers associated with tense body postures?

re18

I have social anxiety and whenever I'm in a family gathering I sit stiffly . I always get the comments to loosen up . I didnt use to be this way when I was young I was free and sat relaxedly. This year I've been getting asked by people if I'm feelin sick because of the way I sit. I don't know if everybody with aspergers is this way but this has happened since I've become obsessed with social rules and since then understood that I've been developmentally late in the understanding of body language and other forms of social communication. I've literally been blind to how people communicated until I'm 18. People who are normal achieve understanding of those things by the age of 10 as I've seen from my younger brother. Can you share your personal experience about this topic

New Threads

Top Bottom