• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Im really anxious and need your support :s

aj

Aj
I may have a chance of a job i was really happy with, i might be a delivery driver again and i really want this job. Can you please cross your fingers and send out some prays for me. Im worried i might screw up because i wont be alone for one day if i get a chance and being with someone i don't know checking my work is scary. I want this so bad and i need this shot. I cannot screw this up :s i hope I'm not off any topics and don't want to put this up if this has nothing to do with this sight. I just feel you people understand better then people i know. Least you all pay attention to me and im so thankful :)

Relax my friend, It's only life after all. Everything will turn out the way it should, even if we don't understand it, it will all be OK.
I am saying a prayer for you and my thoughts will be with you today. Let us know how it turns out.
Good Luck

If you get tense while working with someone remember that we are all pulling for you. I like to recall the Serenity Prayer (from AA, but applies to all life stress) and tell myself, "One day at a time." If you can make it through that day you can get the job!

Thank you so much :) i cannot explain how grateful i am :D , i hope that your day is going great too. :)

Thank you so much :) i cannot explain how grateful i am :D , i hope that your day is going great too. :)
I get the thing about someone watching you work. I sometimes have told them I'm nervous and it seems like they feel for you then and things get more relaxed.

Prayers sent brother! If this is the road you are supposed to go down , it will happen. I have often found that if a door doesn't open when I think it should, it's because a better door was waiting down the road. Best of luck to you!

New Threads

Top Bottom