• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

If you were a superhero?

Gomendosi

V.I.P Member
So, just for something to do, say for instance that your television blows up (assuming you have one!)?
You wake up only to find that you have become one of the superheroes you?ve either seen on the telly or in a comic book!

Which one would you become?

So, just for something to do, say for instance that your television blows up (assuming you have one!)?
You wake up only to find that you have become one of the superheroes you?ve either seen on the telly or in a comic book!

when I was a kid I wanted to be invisible (on demand :) ) and maybe, to be able to fly. I always pictured myself as a hero with issues :D and I didn't read comic books, wasn't really interested... I remember when I was about 8-9, I saw an old movie "Black Arrow" I think it was the one from 1948 I couldn't find a video to confirm but I saw the poster, it seemed right. it's not about superheroes but still :) After seeing the movie I pretended to be the main character for the whole summer, I think I might have even tried to make my own bow and arrows :D yeah the character wasn't a female, so what :)

I always pictured myself as a hero with issues :D

I've never actually seen the movie so dont take it too serious, but this reminds me of those comercials for the movie Hancock with Will Smith :)

Iv never read comic books or anything like that but Ill say Captain America, just because he sounds like a champ and hes all patriotic! Hell yeah

I've never actually seen the movie so dont take it too serious, but this reminds me of those comercials for the movie Hancock with Will Smith :)

Iv never read comic books or anything like that but Ill say Captain America, just because he sounds like a champ and hes all patriotic! Hell yeah

I watched the new Captain America movie, I thought it was a little cheesy but I did enjoy watching it :) Captain America is a pretty good example :)

So, just for something to do, say for instance that your television blows up (assuming you have one!)…
You wake up only to find that you have become one of the superheroes you’ve either seen on the telly or in a comic book!

so which one would you be? :)

so which one would you be? :)

That seems obvious to me. ;)

I want to be Ultra Man from My Secret Identity, only I wouldn't chicken out from fights...I'm invulnerable, duh! (Let's pretend the super strength never happened.)

I am going to have to go with this:

I would probably be "Thermoman" from "My Hero"

(Just because I think there is a good chance the character is aspergical anyway) LOL

I don't know what my super powers would be but I would be the one to protect and seek justice for the vulnerable, including animals. Maybe I would have the power to force evil people to finally understand what they have done. Some sort of mind-ray.

[Discussion] - If you were a Superhero, which one would you be?

I'd be Spiderman because I could reach on top of high buildings and sit there for ages admiring the view!

Who would you be and why?

Mod Note:

I moved your thread here and joined it with this one which is identical ; ]

Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: [Discussion] - If you were a Superhero, which one would you be?

Deadpool

because...Deadpool!

And I'm not talking about the portrayal in Wolverine Origins. Cause that was horrible.But Deadpool in comics is hilarious.

Honorable mention goes to Dr. Manhattan though.

This might not be a superhero, but Soundwave from Transformers. That's a sly trickster.

Or if I could choose myself, it could be excellent to be able to transform matter into another. Depending of perceivance that could be used on tele traveling, melting assailants knife useless or just making food out of household trash or getting ones bike fixed with free spare parts.

Deadpool

because...Deadpool!

And I'm not talking about the portrayal in Wolverine Origins. Cause that was horrible.But Deadpool in comics is hilarious.

Honorable mention goes to Dr. Manhattan though.

THIS. Deadpool is in my opinion the best superhero(antihero, whatever) ever. I mean, in one series he kills off everyone in the Marvel universe. At one moment he could be incredibly serious, and a bit intimidating. The next, he's making some random joke or making a pun about the guy who's about to attack him.

Hulk Smash!

237035-hulk.jpg

(Lou Ferrigno Hulk, of course)

Last edited:
Possibly Superman to be able to fly, although Batman has a big enough cape to glide so he can kind of fly :D (he does in the games at least)

Do I get to make up my own? I have a WIP universe that is a cross between Pilgrim's Progress & Star Wars.

s2th.gif

SABERTOOTH
Standard weapons:
Sword of the Spirit,
Shield of Faith

Secondary weapons:
Lazer blowgun,
Hover-jet boots​

Last edited:
If there's a hero that can attack by just shrieking at extreme pitch/volume, that'd be the one.

Would fit my personality and typical mood pretty well.

New Threads

Top Bottom