• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

If, Then Questions

Myway

They/Them Pronouns
V.I.P Member
Here is how to play. Someone asks a question like "If I were to tell you something, then what would you say?"
The next person answers and then posts a question for the next person to answer.
I'll start.

If you were a bird, then what do you think you would do?

Here is how to play. Someone asks a question like "If I were to tell you something, then what would you say?"
The next person answers and then posts a question for the next person to answer.
I'll start.

If you were a bird, then what do you think you would do?
Swoop on people, then forage for food
If you were a King or Queen with absolute power, what would your first order be?

Swoop on people, then forage for food
If you were a King or Queen with absolute power, what would your first order be?
I would abolish all political offices and replace them with direct and grassroots democratic institutions.

If you were able to have a cup of tea with any person in history, who would you pick?

A knight of the realm of Great Britain (or so I'd wager)

If you could make everything in the world squeazable and cuddly, would you do it?

No, I wouldn't be able to walk anywhere without losing balance
If the law was made to be broken, would you break it?

No, I wouldn't be able to walk anywhere without losing balance
If the law was made to be broken, would you break it?
I would not break such a law, because I don't like being told what to do.

If you could resurrect one show that got canceled, which one would it be?

The Drew Carey Show, just to see how things have built up over the last 11 years (a major premise of the show is that nothing was ever forgotten and thus could bite someone at any time, which was the opposite of most TV shows prior to it).

If the USA and Canada really left their border undefended, what would happen?

Yes, if you mean in a not-necessarily-positive manner.

If you're offered tea, then will anyone understand why you don't drink it?

New Threads

Top Bottom