• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

If i make a tumblr will you guys ask me a lot of anononymous questions so..

Kevlin

it looks like I have a lot of friends? I just want to be POPULAR like when I make it ill put link on here and I need you all to spam me with asks.

I don't think asking people to lie for you is the right way to make friends. And popularity is overrated. When you make real friends, you probably won't meet them through a Tumblr account, honestly.

If you want to be popular, you have act like people want to like you. Coercing people to make it look like you're popular seems a bit silly IMO.

Being popular at times requires some effort and this surely is not the way to go by it IMO

Kevlin, I don't think that it's a good idea, asking an aspie to lie. And btw if people find out you aren't in for much good ;)

It's me again. If you have to make friends like that then they aren't real friends. A real friendship takes a while - both people have to get to know each other and build trust between themselves. Friendship doesn't just develop overnight - there's good times and bad times and friendships can take a lot of work and patience. When two people can stick by each other through thick and thin and still want to make it work, that is a real friendship. I'd rather have 1 really good, reliable and trustworthy friend than a ton of "fake" friends.

I have a tumblr blog, I have only corresponded with 3 of my followers in the past six months. Be careful who you let into your life not everyone is nice.
A lot of users who try to take advantage of you. I used to be very trusting, now I am cynical. What is their ulterior motive. That is why I only have online friends

New Threads

Top Bottom