• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Iam new to this forum and like to introduce myself

Hi! My name is Dillon and iam 21 years old who has aspergers. like to go fishing alot, draw, and be outdoors. I will be attending Texas A&M University at Galveston majoring in marine biology to study sharks and to be a conservasionst for them. The only thing iam worried about is making friends at the campus, I've already tried to through our TAMUG app where you are suppose to make connections with fellow students but it hasn't been working out for me unfortunately. I like to have the college experience but to also make friends who will accept me for who I am. I would like to also meet some people like me who may be going to A&M at galveston because in reality I haven't had hardly any accepting people around my age.

Hi there I'm an NT but was dating an Aspie. He ended it but we are now friends. First and foremost congratulations on being accepted. Do not worry about making friends for it will come. Trust me and just enjoy your experiences. The right people will find you. Tell them you are Aspie once they have gained your trust. I have just realized how common Asberger's is except people don't talk about it. After dating an Aspie I have met many others when I have gone out. I love Aspies for their honesty, their intelligence, their need for solitude and their stimming. Like I tell my ex he was perfect. When you love someone you accept them as they are. You will find someone too. Like I tell my daughter focus on your studies and the rest will fall into place. You must believe that.

New Threads

Top Bottom