• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

I wont be shy, Im just saying hi.

i guess i don't need to make a thread now since she just did. hi i'm monquarius. i'm a friend of flamarion. note that she's a lesbian, but she also did kinda get a sex change. so she's still kinda straight.

Not four times, I mean I do identify as female, but there have been some periods where I am unsure of myself. To be honest, it is kind of flip-flop. I hope you wont judge me for this.

Welcome to both of you,
Judgement doesnt exist, within the confines of this site, so make yourselves at home

Cheers
Turk

Thanks. I was kind of worried that people may think i was different, but now i know that to be different is not to be ashamed of.

Everyone is different. Only a narrow mind gets to choose between what is acceptable and whats not. We might have to get Brent to put a sign that says " Judgement free Zone "

Thanks. I was kind of worried that people may think i was different, but now i know that to be different is not to be ashamed of.

Welcome to AC. Here you're liable to discover that what makes you "different" is actually something you likely have in common with some of us. I don't feel so "alone" here. Hope you won't either.

Either way though, different is good. :)

Hello to you both! As others have said,you're free to be yourselves here, so don't worry. :D

Im so glad I found this forum, where I can reveal personal info, and people do not judge. I thank you all. I am currently depress and needed someone to turn.

i guess i don't need to make a thread now since she just did.

I guess I'll follow suit since this thread was just made little under an hour ago. I'm 3000 Years of Summer but in the offline world I just go by Phil. As you might have guessed from my avatar, username and user title, I'm a big Futurama fan and uh... not quite sure what else to say really. Nice to meet all of you. :)

Welcome, You will not be judged here

Also I do not care you are just another aspie here.

Last edited:
Ugh. I know these guys. They're being trolls. I mentioned this forum on another forum I frequent. They even admitted that they went to this site to troll people. You should shut this thread down and ban those members.

I'm glad you found your way to us. We are here to support and help each other as fellow Aspies, and not to judge. I find the people here very open and I know you will too.

Motives? I'm not sure what you mean by that. thegreatflamarion, Monquarius A. Mungo, and 3000 Years of Summer are all members at nohomers.net, a Simpsons forum I am always on. I mentioned this forum once (probably shouldn't have in hindsight), and tonight they were bashing Aspies and decided to come onto this forum and create accounts to mess with the other members. I am not making any of this up. Why would I? I don't know if they're going to keep up the schtick and come back, but it will lead to nothing but trouble if they do.

Ugh,nohomers. when I banned from there in 2011 I got sad. Mostly becauses the administrates didnt tolerate differences. I know, that you and me were not good friends. But,you shouldnt try and sabatage as soon as you knew I was over here.Why?

New Threads

Top Bottom