• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

I started to feel much better.....

Hey guys, thanks!

Having Bipolar Disorder feels confusing to have. I am manic to the point of being too happy, don't feel like I need to go to metal hospital, to the point of having grandiosity, sometimes delusions of grandeur of paranoid nature, and going from baseline to normal mood, no delusions and then being so depressed that I want to go to mental hospital.

I am sorry, it is just so confusing!

Greetings
Hi, How are you all?

Good news! I am more mentally stable, and this is was my first time that I went to summer school last week.

I am in special education and in Young Adult Program until age 22. I am 21 years old.

New Threads

Top Bottom