• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

I Need A Support System

Welcome aboard :)
You have come to a friendly and helpful community. There is a plethora of information in the "resources" section and members from all points on the spectrum.
Are you able to file for disability?

Best wishes
image.jpg

Hi "Jetway". Welcome to AC.

Hopefully some of your most pressing questions can be answered through reading and posting in this forum. There's a lot of great information here and you may find you have much in common with many of us.

Welcome! You will find help here! Don't worry about trying to give support right away. Just get your barrings, figure out you. Then help others! I'm close to you in age if you want to talk pm me ill give you my cell number.

Welcome to the forums.

I don't know exactly what I want to get out of this forum.

... I'm shaking... and I don't know exactly how I'm going to get through this.

You are looking for ways to deal with these particular situations, which most people here agree these are not always being easy to manage. Good thing you found this place, as people here will be happy to share tips and suggestions about these situations.

Truth is, I'm scared. I'm terrified. I'm scared so much...

May I suggest you to relax and remember that no matter what other people tell you is their own opinion, and these absolutely have no control/power over you. You have no reason to be scared. Instead, I recommend that you try to embrace your differences, accept them if possible (only suggestion, although it is highly recommended).

You might feel different because your ways of perceiving/processing/analyzing information differs from the global one. This is no reason to feel sorry, as there are none.

Once again, a warm welcome to you, as every newcomer deserves.

Last edited by a moderator:

New Threads

Top Bottom