• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

I hope this is a new site. I'd hate to think this was around for a long time and I didn't know.

Kevin12

Hi. i was diagnosed with Aspergers before age ten. What brought me here was learning about schizoid personality disorder and fearing I might have that instead of Aspergers. Fear assuaged, thank you whoever.

Hi. i was diagnosed with Aspergers before age ten. What brought me here was learning about schizoid personality disorder and fearing I might have that instead of Aspergers. Fear assuaged, thank you whoever.
Welcome Kevin12 to AspiesCentral im not sure if this site is new or not but i want to say its been around for at least 5 maybe more years. Im a new member and i have mild autism - aspergers and add and im currently 25 years old.

Hi Kevin12 Welcome to our community; I wished I'd discovered this site before I did too, as it felt quite self-affirming to hear about other people's ASD-AS experiences. Nice to meet you :)

hi kevin12, welcome hope you will like it here we are much different [and better ;) ] compared to communities like wrong planet.

New Threads

Top Bottom