• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

I have obsession

TV-STAR

every since i were 6 years old and moved to my local area the only word i could say here and point at it were dolphin ever since i its my obsession. And now learnt it is my personality i can teach about it but it takes alot of planning. I love watching the film flipper how the dolphin rescues the boy from the shark.

I absolutely love 'Flipper' too.

The world would be a sudden huge mistake without bottle-nosed dolphins. :rolleyes:

i heard the bad news, there were someone at a marine and the whale pushed the person in the marine that the person died

It's happened a couple of times, the threshold effect. It's like no one's fault, sort of like a geologist killed by an earthquake or tsunami while passionately investigating it live. There can be highly unpredictable autistic and Aspergerian killer whales, pilot whales, belugas, and dolphins too, especially in modern behavioral captivity. I guess Orcas, along with chimps, orangutans, ostriches, and turkey vultures, are especially known to be most vulnerably capable of a silhouette of a wide range of near-human 'abnormal' psychological characteristics.

Gamers(I think it was him) sent me an article about how dolphins kill for entertainment purposes o_O.
Like hunt, but don't eat.
EMZ=]

It's happened a couple of times, the threshold effect. It's like no one's fault, sort of like a geologist killed by an earthquake or tsunami while passionately investigating it live. There can be highly unpredictable autistic and Aspergerian killer whales, pilot whales, belugas, and dolphins too, especially in modern behavioral captivity. I guess Orcas, along with chimps, orangutans, ostriches, and turkey vultures, are especially known to be most vulnerably capable of a silhouette of a wide range of near-human 'abnormal' psychological characteristics.

well dolphins and whales die from capativity and if its the orca that pushed the trainer in the marine then it is showing that its not happy being captive and wants to be in the wild. my personal opinion i dont like them being captive to be used as tricks.

Not all dolphins and whales easily die that way. Modern human-developed captivity is basically like kindergarten for these intelligent near-human mammals. And the system is still evolving. Like humans, only some of them are ripped apart by collapse and stress due to being 'pyschotic' and 'autistic'. The rest are quite happy with humans (trainers), I can tell, pretty much the way you feel about vocation.

well dolphins and whales die from capativity and if its the orca that pushed the trainer in the marine then it is showing that its not happy being captive and wants to be in the wild. my personal opinion i dont like them being captive to be used as tricks.

Not all dolphins and whales easily die that way. Modern human-developed captivity is basically like kindergarten for these intelligent near-human mammals. And the system is still evolving. Like humans, only some of them are ripped apart by collapse and stress due to being 'pyschotic' and 'autistic'. The rest are quite happy with humans (trainers), I can tell, pretty much the way you feel about vocation.

well it has been proven, I am member of an adopted company and i know such more about dolphins.

Sure. Still, proofs blossom in many ways, even often clasped between mere primitive coincidence and some conditional truth. <_< But, thank you for caring for dolphins. I do love them, so thank you. I won't make them captives ever :).

well it has been proven, I am member of an adopted company and i know such more about dolphins.

Gamers(I think it was him) sent me an article about how dolphins kill for entertainment purposes o_O.
Like hunt, but don't eat.
EMZ=]
It's true, dolphins really are the assholes of the aquatic scene for the most part. I suppose it has something to do with intelligence, as dolphins are smart animals. Same with people....notice a correlation? lol

It was a compilation of animals actually, being outdone only by chimps...this is my favorite line from that article:

cracked.com said:
Chimps, you see, have a tendency to suddenly grab a baby chimp from its mother's arms and chow down, sharing the meal with the entire group. Well, except for the mom, who presumably prefers to stay in a corner screaming: "Holy ****! Holy ****!"
http://www.cracked.com/article_16762_the-6-biggest-assholes-in-animal-kingdom.html

I don't see how any half intelligent creature would like being held captive,sooner or later they're gonna get pissed off.

I don't see how any half intelligent creature would like being held captive,sooner or later they're gonna get pissed off.

I dont think you understand where i am coming from, I have been obsessed and done alot of research for years. 9 years of research and 14 years of my obsession.

I have seen and heard a lot of things about dolphins being captive and died from it alot of the populatity they have died from captivity. Look at japan they hunt down dolphins to kill them and eat them i am trying to change the perception and make people realise what there doing is wrong. if you dont like my opinion thats fine but i speak from my heart and speak from the truth.

I dont think you understand where i am coming from, I have been obsessed and done alot of research for years. 9 years of research and 14 years of my obsession.

I have seen and heard a lot of things about dolphins being captive and died from it alot of the populatity they have died from captivity. Look at japan they hunt down dolphins to kill them and eat them i am trying to change the perception and make people realise what there doing is wrong. if you dont like my opinion thats fine but i speak from my heart and speak from the truth.
I don't see at what point he didn't disagree with you or doubt any of your credentials(minor lol) in dolphin research?
EMZ=]

I don't see at what point he didn't disagree with you or doubt any of your credentials(minor lol) in dolphin research?
EMZ=]

i didnt say anyone disagreed i said its there own opinion and its fine with me.

i didnt say anyone disagreed i said its there own opinion and its fine with me.
'if you don't like my opinion that's fine'
and
'I don't think you understand where I'm coming from'
heavily imply it. At best are completely irrelevant.
I don't want to get into an argument with you or w.e, imo you're a cool person.
I just nit-pick :D.
EMZ=]

Here's just a lack of reciprocity, and yes, like Em said, just habitual nitpicking :shifty: . We each are a self-gravitating someone (which is generally fine and acceptable in the autistic community). But, yeah, beyond debates, I hate just 'believing' at any rate.

We all love dolphins and thank Autistic_Me-TV-STAR most especially for her love of them. And her most passionate efforts. I'm just saying, not all dolphins and orcas (no matter how scarce) hate captivity, just as not all intelligent humans hate a comfy home. There was a dolphin in captivity that grew old and died with her trainer (soon after the trainer passed away), after some 30 years. There are still certain dark things to love and acknowledge between the shadow and the eye.

'if you don't like my opinion that's fine'
and
'I don't think you understand where I'm coming from'
heavily imply it. At best are completely irrelevant.
I don't want to get into an argument with you or w.e, imo you're a cool person.
I just nit-pick :D.
EMZ=]
no there some misunderstanding here i never said disagree. if i would imply disagree, i would use the word disagree and thats how my mind works

Here's just a lack of reciprocity, and yes, like Em said, just habitual nitpicking :shifty: . We each are a self-gravitating someone (which is generally fine and acceptable in the autistic community). But, yeah, beyond debates, I hate just 'believing' at any rate.

We all love dolphins and thank Autistic_Me-TV-STAR most especially for her love of them. And her most passionate efforts. I'm just saying, not all dolphins and orcas (no matter how scarce) hate captivity, just as not all intelligent humans hate a comfy home. There was a dolphin in captivity that grew old and died with her trainer (soon after the trainer passed away), after some 30 years. There are still certain dark things to love and acknowledge between the shadow and the eye.
did you know dolphins can live if there healthy they can live for over 100 years?

no arguments here its all cool

no there some misunderstanding here i never said disagree. if i would imply disagree, i would use the word disagree and thats how my mind works
Well, okay.
The initial point was that you're post didn't really make such sense in the first place because Rikk never said gave any sign he didn't understand what you were saying, and if anything, was actually backing-up your views on dolphin captivity...
I think.
It doesn't really matter anyway.
Sorry :).
EMZ=]

Over 100 years? I didn't know that. I've been aware of 50-60 years at most (in the wild).

That splendid dolphin died from awful depression after losing her trainer. Captivity factor might have set in from that point.

No arguments. ^_^

did you know dolphins can live if there healthy they can live for over 100 years?

no arguments here its all cool

New Threads

Top Bottom