• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

I have an interview for a "proper" job, Friday 1 PM GMT in Town

Might be cheaper to try charity shops, but on the other hand, charity shop clobber tends to be for older folk.
I bought one of my interview suits at a charity shop. A MaxMara trouser suit costing £80 (original price £600) at the Red Cross shop in Belgravia (posh area of London). Ker-ching!

Well I haven't had any messages yet either way from last week's interview, not on the mobile, Hotmail or Landline at Home.

I've been trying to ring Mojico since end of last week, left messages asking them to ring me and they haven't, someone said they'd ring yesterday and they didn't.

If they don't want me, they should at least have the ****ing courtesy to tell me.

Well I just spoke to Evie at Mojico, I wasn't successful, but to be fair the job wasn't suitable anyway.

Last edited:
These days employers are loathe to provide interviewees with rejection notices because they open themselves up to lawsuits for discrimination. Some will give very generic answers and others will never provide any follow-up if you're not selected. Personally, I would appreciate the feedback and not go off and try to sue. You can only learn if people are willing to provide feedback.

New Threads

Top Bottom