• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hygiene, socks, hand washing.

I imagine some, if not all of you guys will go crazy at my school! It's hard for me too.
8/10 times the paper towels are gone and after washing my hands (with soap) I have to grab a door handle with my bare hand. :'( It's really indirectly touching some ones penis with your hands, only the thought disgusts me.

I wash my hands after using the toilet, before meals and if I feel that they are dirty. I use one pair of socks a day, and shower once every two days (skin issues)

My sock obsession :D

Attachments

• 1413508936159.jpg
    1413508936159.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 173
I stopped smoking about 6 months ago. I actually only used it as a prop and excuse to escape for a few minutes; if I'm confused or stuck, then I'm just another guy having a fag. Now though, it's become so socially unacceptable that I feel even worse smoking in public, so I've had to stop of necessity.. feel better for it though, of course. :)

My sock obsession

Excellent! Looks very much like my collection - stripey socks are my favourite.. I've got a few less pink ones though :p
My favourites are my black and yellow/black and red really long, over the knee socks.. and the great thing is, I've got another pair just like em! :D

Last edited:
As a smoker my own self, I can say how annoying this is, HOWEVER, I do appreciate this sort of caring gesture, and it does make me reconsider my blatant disregard for my health. Good on you clg114 :)
Good karma points for you
Yes I know it is annoying, but annoying is better than dying. It would be a shame for us to lose a artistic talent like you.

Sorry for hijacking the thread everyone, I just felt the need to get on my soapbox for a bit.

My sock obsession :D
I'll see your collection, Indigo, and raise you my clean paired socks mountain, and a hamper full of them are in still in laundry circulation. :eek:

The black socks are many, but hard to see in this photo. The DVD is provided for scale.
image.jpg

New Threads

Top Bottom