• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

How do I delete my account?

I know this is meant to be for introducing myself, but how do I delete my account?

You really shouldn't have publicly created a thread like this and should have PMd Calvert or Superboyian instead.

I don't think it's possible, and I doubt that the staff here would do that for you. I suggest that you PM an admin (Calvert or Superboyian) and ask them about this.

If they don't delete your account (they likely won't), what I suggest you do is simply remove your account info and stop signing into the site.

Last edited:
At this point, we don't delete accounts so that can't be possible however I do want to ask why you decided you want to delete your account?
(You can send a PM if you prefer that).

At the time, I had just been told that I'm on the spectrum but wont be diagnosed, so I was quite upset and didn't feel like I was entitled to log on, didn't feel as if I could be a part of this. I was angry and wanted to do something productive. I no longer feel the need to 'be gone' from here, I apologise.

At the time, I had just been told that I'm on the spectrum but wont be diagnosed, so I was quite upset and didn't feel like I was entitled to log on, didn't feel as if I could be a part of this. I was angry and wanted to do something productive. I no longer feel the need to 'be gone' from here, I apologise.

That's fine. But please note that we're not discriminative of people who aren't a part of the spectrum; everyone can sign up to AC regardless of whether they have an ASD or not. You'll obviously get more out of this forum if you're on the spectrum, but if you don't have an ASD there isn't a problem.

New Threads

Top Bottom