• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hopes and Beliefs

I aspire to inspire. I want to become a film director. If I can't do that, I'd like to be an electrician (big difference, I know).

I aspire to inspire. I want to become a film director. If I can't do that, I'd like to be an electrician (big difference, I know).

It's alright, both occupations involve the use of technology to change our lives :D

But being a film director inspires more people at one go.

Hopes and beliefs, I think I can manage that (I had a thought somebody had already asked this and so I didn’t have to start a second thread the same)

I have had many of both for quite some time and now they are starting to come to fruition I feel;

I was of the belief that I would find something I was good at that could be used in the job market Succeeded
I had hope that I would be allowed to rent an actual house (they usually go to families or couples) Succeeded
I have to believe that since my last partner left, she isn’t the only person that can love me and if I am happy enough in myself I can find somebody to share that with.
I have hoped that my fear of driving and phobia of cars can be overcome this year to finally allow me to legally drive my own car!

All good!

Now I only have one hope:

I hope that eventually, I'll be accepted for both my limitations and more importantly, my strengths, as a result of my being (including my limitations).

I am ENTJ, and I got my AS conditions, so it's really hard for me - I am both insensitive to others' needs and I can be quite tough on other people in real life - especially critical thinking, when I really like to drill to the deepest depths I can.

I really hope for an inclusive society for all Aspies, for all the disadvantaged people I know. We should never compromise in extending a hand out for the disadvantaged, and all of us can really do a little more - even if it's just beyond our current means. Unrealistic, but it's the way I hope I can do for the disadvantaged.

It could be a little too much - I am unpopular in my 'special needs support group', and not elected to leadership position. However, the current President knows I think rather well, and said my views do actually make sense.

I believe that I have a lot to offer, and I hope I can find a job that will prove it! Actually, I just hope to find a job.

I think I would hope that I can continue to grow and learn and make new friends and push forward...because I don't want to ever regret my life.

My dream is to be a successful lets' player.

My ispiration for this dream is a guy known as Chuggaaconroy. This guy has I believe a form of autism and aspergers of some sort. And yet, despite the social difficulties and the obvious anxity of doing this, he has become one of the most famous lets players ever with over 500,000 subcriptions!

To be able to explain my obbsesion with gaming in such a way, with the ease that he now has. I'm jealous. :D

I want to do that so badly. To explain games in simple easy terms that way my own mother, who's borderline technophobic, can understand comprehind and become engrossed in them, even if she doesn't play them herself.

That is my dream.

New Threads

Top Bottom