• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hii i`m cecilia, 22 years old

Well currently i diagnosed myself, due to the fact that i am helping a kid that is said to have aspergers, and looking threw information, i found this girl that makes videos, and has aspergers,i felt quite connected to her, and then start looking at symptoms of women with aspergers, i kind of have them all, i have always feel weird, and have a lot of problems with depression, and gat diagnoses that don`t really think them as true, in this moments i am kind of struggling alone with this idea, i loose friends very easily, believe its my fault, cause i dont make i can`t make such a strong bond, but how can i, if i don´t even know whats happening with me

Hi Maria,
So glad that you are here. I found that I totally fit the profile (most of it) for a woman with aspergers. I denied it at first, but now I know I am an Aspie. I hope you stay to look around and find the friendships and love that I have found here! A good book that you may like, if you haven't read it already, is Aspergirls. I am just about to start reading it but I have heard that it's wonderful and describes us female Aspies very well.

Hi, Cecilia. I'm self-diagnosed too. I suffer from depression as well. This forum is a very good place to learn more about Asperger's and to make online friends. Hope you stick around and enjoy it.

Welcome :)

Not sure whether you've had a name change yet, but if you haven't, you should be able to have it changed, as the forum rules state that new members, with less than 10 posts, can do this. Brent should be able to help there.

Otherwise, I hope you find that this place suits you. Feel free to check our resources section: Autism & Asperger's Resources | AspiesCentral.com

I particularly like to recommend this book to our female members:
Aspergirls: Empowering Females With Asperger Syndrome | AspiesCentral.com

New Threads

Top Bottom