• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Higgs Boson found by CERN!

silent ABAB

I don't even know how to start this out, with this being so large and with me being so exuberant over this, I just don't know. I'll just say it I suppose, The Standard Model is FINALLY finished! The Higgs Boson has been "bagged" by physicists, reported by CERN and Michio Kaku. I don't feel like going in depth on the report, as the man himself is much better at explaining these topics of course. This is just so amazing.

Michio Kaku: Space Bubble Baths and the Free Universe - YouTube

The Standard Model is FINALLY finished!

Actually, it's not. Physicists are still figuring out properties of the Higgs. Also, nobody really has any idea on how to incorporate gravity into the standard model. Still an amazing discovery though.

It's been theorized they'd use gravitons but meh, I guess they aren't sure yet? Also, sorry about that part, kind of wrapped in excitement so much that I messed up. xD I'm mostly excited because they can move on to other things less leniently now, instead of having that at the forefront. Even though there's a lot to be done with it still.

New Threads

Top Bottom