• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hi

Aalo

Hypostasis
Hello!

I'm -86 (now 26yo) female aspie from scandinavia. I've just recently got introduced to different autistic communities as I before much wanted to keep it all to myself but recently been needing somebody to talk to.
By definition I'm a student, but I hardly have passed courses past years because of my lacking skills of scheduling my life acceptably. I easily lost track of time because on my enthusiasm of random things, occasional anxiousness, insomnia etc.

Hopefully I'll like it in here and I could feel more calm about this all, even a bit.

Welcome to the forums, we hope you enjoy your stay!

I'm always handing out milk and cookies to the new ones, so I won't leave you out either! :D

*gives milk and cookies*

Hi! I'm 26 too, and I share those struggles with school; still trying to figure things out. Welcome!

Welcome to the forums, we hope you enjoy your stay!

I'm always handing out milk and cookies to the new ones, so I won't leave you out either! :D

*gives milk and cookies*

Can I have Channel Island milk and Maryland cookies please? :)

Also - hi, OP. Welcome to AC. :)

A big welcome to AspiesCentral. I'm sure that you will lobe this site if you're looking for somewhere to discuss ideas and topics. I hope to see you around the forums in the coming weeks.

Hi and welcome, neighbour! ;)
I'm also 26, but I turned 26 this year (born 1987).
I hope you'll like this place.

New Threads

Top Bottom