• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hi there,I'm Iberata

Iberata

Glad to have found you all.
Self diagnosed later in life, although I really had many signs
leading me to a diagnosis. I will soon seek an official diagnosis hopefully.
Right now I am quarantined at home, due to covid.
And, of course, spending my time sorting my collections and going
through my handmade altered books.
Color is my obsession, although I only wear black (so difficult to decide what
goes with what, black is simple and efficient).

Welcome Iberata! Nice to meet you. I hear you on the efficient clothing, I'm the same way but in more of a uniform way. It'd be nice if you shared some of your books sometime because I've never heard of anything like that, it sounds cool!

welcome to af.png

Welcome to Iberata!
It would be nice to know more about your books as I have never heard of this either.

I'm glad you found us and hope you enjoy being here. :sunflower:

Hi there, lberata

I joined as a self diagnosed too and then, finally got my diagnosis.

Me too, into colour, but lol get annoyed with black. I hate going with the crowd and black is the mainstream colour, so I steer away from it as much as possible.

Not actually. Iberata comes from the so called Blood Grass, which is spelled Imperata
but I changed it. I am obsessed with color, and this one has an amazing red/burgundy/orange/lime
shine when hit by the rays of the sun.

Hi @Suzanne ! It is complicated to search what color goes with what,
and since it bothered me all my life, am finding it easier to match everything,
by wearing only one. Also, I find black is everything, all colors melt into it,
it's magical.

New Threads

Top Bottom