• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hi! I'm sorta new/am back!

Dust Storm

V.I.P Member
Hi everypony body,
It's Benevolent Fiend back from a very long hiatus, I made a new account because 1. I really and honestly cannot remember the email I used to create my old account, so I cannot reset the password, and 2. I have said and done some rather stupid things on that account and I want to have a fresh start.

Well for those who know me, you know all about me, but for those who don't.

My name is Ben, but you can call me Dust Storm, Dust or Storm, I am 25 years of age, I live in in Cairns, Queensland, Australia, am single and I was officially diagnosed with Aspergers a month or two before I turned 18. I am a male and I love the show My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic (Yes, I'm a Brony and Proud of it!), I am very friendly, open minded and easy going. I love to help other people out, no matter how big or small their problems are, and so if you ever want or need someone to talk to, I'll be here.

Cheers!

Hi Wyvery, well in all honestly, I am about to close my eyes, and let the darkness and demons take me away from this life. I just want to go sleep and never wake up.

Hi Wyvery, well in all honestly, I am about to close my eyes, and let the darkness and demons take me away from this life. I just want to go sleep and never wake up.

Welcome back Dus Storm. We haven't met before and I look forward to getting to know you. I have to say, I'm concerned that you sound so depressed. Are you okay?

I appreciate the concern MoCoffee, it's just that as stupid as it sounds, I hate being single and the loneliness and knowledge that I'm not lovable just makes me so depressed. Even more so than usual.

New Threads

Top Bottom