• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hi I'm Skylar

Hi I'm Skylar,
I'm 21yrs old, I have Asperger's syndrome. I like playing video games. Right now I am in enrolled in college and taking an introductory class called "Smart Start". Oh also, I am Transgender male-to-female , ongoing hormones. On the side I am taking two online Continuing Education college classes , Advanced Web Design and Stress Management. It's very hard for me to make friends and social in person so I decided to give this forum a try.

Please use female pronouns when referring to me. "She","Her","Her's","She's".

Looking forward to meeting people,
Skylar/Skye.​

Hello, Skylar.

Lovely to have you with us. Welcome! I think you'll find this an embracing community, with people of all orientations and variations. We are nothing if not diverse! Oh, and friendly...we're almost shockingly friendly. If it weren't such an odd time, you'd be seeing more of the welcomers already.

Feel free to jump in on any conversation, and don't be shy about your questions. It will be good to know you. Hope you enjoy yourself, here.

Hi! I'm pretty new here myself, but I'm finding it a very friendly, accepting place. Happy to meet you. :) I have trouble making friends, too, so I totally get you there.

Welcome Skylar/Skye!
Which do you prefer?
Don't worry about being transgender, to me you are just a girl with AS :)
If you have questions or problems, you can post them, or ask someone you like personally.

Something very different now, what games do you play? I really love the GTA series and some a few simulators, and occasionally a shooter like battlefield or call of duty.

I try my best to remember to greet everyone and I made sure I don't forget about you too. Penguin says: "Hey, Hey, Hey, Welcome :)"

New Threads

Top Bottom