• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hi, but i can still be shy

Hi. My name is Kim, and I am not a freak. I'm not a crybaby, psychob****, nor am I crazy. I don't do or say stupid things to intentionally hurt you. I don't know why I do the things I do. At least I didn't.
(Insert long rambling story here that covers my entire life in too much detail, concentrating on the events recently that led me to this next bit.)
I asked for help, finally. For the first time in my life, life makes sense. I finally belong. I'm finally comfortable with me. And the best part, I'm not alone. (diagnostic process begins Monday)
Oh yeah, I have an awesome husband of 16 years (he really does love me!), the 3 best teenagers (all to be tested as well, surprise), and my mom doesn't hate me- she just doesn't understand me (and I don't understand her).

Welcome aboard :)
image.jpg

Rocco, one of my absolute favorite things to see is a full moon sparkling over the gulf. I have sat many nights enjoying that sight and listening to the waves break. Your paintings are beautiful.

Rocco, one of my absolute favorite things to see is a full moon sparkling over the gulf. I have sat many nights enjoying that sight and listening to the waves break. Your paintings are beautiful.
Thank you much :)
The moon over the ocean, or night sky in general is a moving experience. I have stared out over many oceans and seas at night, ashore and afloat, it is a favorite thing :)

New Threads

Top Bottom