• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hi all

Pappy

Hi everyone, I'm 43, live in the UK (northwest) and was diagnosed with aspergers about 2 months ago which although expected was a shock and I'm slowly coming to terms with it. Hope to learn from others and perhaps make a friend or two.

Paul

Welcome to the forums. We have quite a few other members from the UK here too, including myself. Feel free to use the forums to ask questions or seek help.

Hi Pappy! Welcome here. There are a lot of people from lots of places to learn and grow and get support. I am sure you will find a friend or two here. :)

Welcome Pappy. This is a great forum with aspies of all ages. We have members form Europe, Asia and North America. As a result the most activity seems to occur when it is morning in the USA and Canada, early afternoon in Europe + 6 hours, and evening in Australia -12 hours.

Hello to you Pappy, and thank you to Loomis for the time zone calculations!:bounce:

Hey Pappy.

Northwest UK (Manchester or Liverpool?) is an awesome place. Lots of music, lots of nice parks (Victoria Park, Strawberry Fields and Penny Lane), and, as you might have guessed it, even more great music and sports, in arenas and stadiums. Oh, not to forget the Lake District. But you might have guessed it, I like North East England more. :p

I currently live in Singapore, I'm a Singaporean, and I had lived there for almost my entire life. But well, when I can't go to the UK and meet Droopy and Pappy, I can say 'hi' to you here :)

I look forward to more of your posts. We'll accept ourselves for who we are.

New Threads

Top Bottom