• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hey....

Bob K

Right, so I don't normally like message boards. The constant checking and checking. I have better things to do, right?

But, maybe this will be different. Who knows...

Anyways, I'm Bob. 38. Diagnosed about two years ago. Living in Marin County. Married with chinchillas and pinball machines.

There are a bunch of Aspie support groups on Meetup in San Francisco but I don't want to go. It would feel too awkward and I hate groups of people.

Let's see if the Internet makes it a little easier.

Welcome to AspiesCentral!

I will start by taking your suitcase, refreshments are available at the bar!

And here, take a cookie! I give them to all the newbies!

(Oh, and if you didn't receive a cookie, they have probably been highly consumed by other AspiesCentral members. Our staff member Vanilla might of eaten them all!)

Welcome!

Believe me, I was absolutely TERRIFIED when I joined this forum. But I found the people were good, and now here I am staffing it.

I've wanted to attend support groups for a while, but they are either on days that don't work for me, or too far away, or...But eh, I have this place.

You like chinchillas?

Welcome!!!! I think Jordan is right in that Vanilla took the cookies. Nevertheless, you've found a great place here. I've tried several other Aspie sites, but this one is the best. Browse around and make yourself at home. It's possible King slipped in and took the cookies.:D

Just remember that when I've not been present in the forums. I've still been making those batch of cookies everyone loves!

King obviously has an obsession with my cookies, he's always grabbing the chance to taste them. Going into newbie threads! It was me that started that whole cookie thing! LOL! :D

Hi Bob and welcome,
I was never really sold on the support group thing either. I have real issues being honest when I face to face to people. The whole internet support thing, works so well, because of this shared honesty, in the comfort of your own environment
Cheers
Turk

Hi, Bob! Welcome! I just joined not 5 minutes ago and am trying to think of something to say as an introduction. I'm not good with intros it seems. :)

New Threads

Top Bottom