• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hey sup

giraffesec

Aspergers Poet
Hi there
I'm Bob a 39yr old Aspie from Devon. I was only recently DX'd as my now wife has spent over 10yrs in the NHS and is very up on mental health. I have never bothered with labels I'm me and that's it.
I love Batman graphic novels, films, collectables etc and quantum mechanics. I have two daughters. I love archery and shoot on a weekly basis.
If you want to know anything else get my book. "Previously on Bob"
All joking aside Visit lulu
Bob Christian, Behind the mask

Hey Bob, first of all welcome to AC.

I'm also in Devon, in the southern part. Wonder what club you belong to ?

Welcome to AC :)

You should fit in to this friendly helpful forum

Hi giraffesec,

Welcome! I'm in the US but I have a branch of cousins in Devon ... I've been there a handful of times and it's beautiful. None of my family know I'm an Aspie, but the first person I may tell (if anyone) would be one of those cousins. He's one of the furthest away by mileage ... and not related by blood ... but easily the kindest & most accepting of the lot.

Anyway, I hope you find it comfy here, I've found it to be a life-saver.

Kassie

Thanks I have a few friends stateside (Vermont & Colorado) I love Devon I was lucky enough to retire down here from Derby a couple of years ago. I love it compared to the big city. Peace quiet and nature.

I agree, when I need to "socially decompress" I like Dartmoor. There is enough empty space there to avoid people (assuming you avoid the tourist magnets)

Dartmoor is great for that and you can avoid the tourists as there is so much space to hide in. it's also a wonderful place to watch the sun rise on solstice as I'm a typical Totnesian.

Hi giraffesec.
That's a lovely place to live.
I used to go camping there with the Scouts in the '80s.
Hiking over Dartmoor.
Was great.
Welcome to the forum.:)

New Threads

Top Bottom