• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hey guyss

Finger

I'm new here obviously. I recently self diagnosed myself with aspergers, I will probably talk to my counselor about it soon, Yea.. Ummm Until a couple days ago I had no idea what aspergers actually was, I was diagnosed with adhd after getting into a lot of trouble a couple years ago. Yea, aspergers makes my whole life of feeling like an outcast make sense. From repeatedly watching the same episodes of The Office over and over to my obsessive interest in music and science. Yup, so hey.

Welcome, Finger :cloud9:

I do the tv episode thing. Right now I'm on a peep show phase. Heh.

Ello Ello welcome to AC!!!! We're a pretty great bunch here. So jump right in. The waters nice and warm :)

Welcome to AC. I hope you have lots of fun here.

I wonder what are your favorite genres of music? :)

Hey welcome to AC! I've only been on here a short while myself but already loving it here! it wold be a really good idea to get an official diagnoses, it helps a lot!

Welcome to AC. I hope you have lots of fun here.

I wonder what are your favorite genres of music? :)
Progressive metal not so much anymore but going more into classical. Can't listen to most of the music with words because I find it hard to relate.

New Threads

Top Bottom