• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hello

pushpinder

Hello Everyone..I am Pushpinder from New Delhi India. I am 35 years old. Its great to be on this forum. I have a lot of knowledge to share on this forum. So look forward to it.

It was a long struggle to figure out this condition in which I used to feel im the odd one out. It was very tough to socialize and make friends. Understanding people was so tough. World seemed to be a strange place. An anxiety ran constantly at the back of the mind for which there was no reason. Sometimes it seemed maybe im on the wrong planet. Or maybe im a indigo child from some far off space. There are many things to be learnt for us if we get a breakthrough. It has taken almost 20 years to know why I have landed here. What is the purpose of my being.

Namaste Pushpinder. This is a good place, so pull up a chair and make yourself comfy :)

New Threads

Top Bottom