• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hello-

sconesail

Hi All,

First of all, just wanted to let you know that I do not have Asperger's. (I do have chronic migraines and a fainting disorder.) However, my roommate and very dear friend does. I thought it might be helpful to learn a little more about this disorder- just so I can understand it a little better and be a better friend.

Look forward to talking with y'all and hope you can help me to understand things more.

sconesail

Hi All,

First of all, just wanted to let you know that I do not have Asperger's. (I do have chronic migraines and a fainting disorder.) However, my roommate and very dear friend does. I thought it might be helpful to learn a little more about this disorder- just so I can understand it a little better and be a better friend.

Look forward to talking with y'all and hope you can help me to understand things more.

sconesail

Such sentiments are very much appreciated. Welcome to AC!

Welcome :D

Great to see you helping out a fellow Aspie. Any questions you might have, were happy to help with.

Hi Sconesail,
Having a friend like you, is an Aspie's dream. Your incredibly noble to want to support and help your friend in this way.
Cheers
Turk

New Threads

Top Bottom