• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hello

Daigu

I am new to this site and just want to observe for awhile. I did a web search on my symptoms and mostly aspergers came up. I did a couple tests on the web and scored pretty high. Then I went to a psychologist for confirmation....lets just say her conclusions were way off. The diagnosis was negative personality type but things in the report just are not traits that I possess. Nice to meet you all

Hi Daigu! Welcome to Aspies Central. It's nice meeting you too. Feel free to make yourself at home here and chime in on our conversations, whether they are on the many threads posted here or on the shoutbox. We're extremely friendly and accepting of fellow members (I like to call our community a close-knit family because we are always there to support and help out one another). Hope you enjoy all that we have to offer here.

Hello Daigu,
I was mis diagnosed a time or two. Trust yourself, nobody knows you as good as you do. I say that you know you have it because it is familiar when you see it.
Ultimately though, I don't think that knowing for sure or not is as important as understanding what is going on in your life. And that from this day on, you have the rest of your life to be who ever you want to be.
Good Luck

New Threads

Top Bottom