• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hello

Lynnemarie

Hello everyone,
I'm Lynne, i am 24 and live in london. I am "almost" diagnosed with AS - But after years of having problems (quite a few meltdowns since leaving a special needs school and lots of other issues) and having knowledge of my family History of AS... i took the plunge and read "Aspergirls, empowering females with AS" by Rudy simone! and I have FINALLY found out Why i am like i am :) I have lots of problems not just the AS - but Dyspraxia, Dyslexia, Pragmatic language disorder and slight delveopmental delay - but it has taken my family and i 20 years to discover about my AS! So now i feel i suppose you could say... Complete!
I have always wondered where i belonged - i sat on the fence - half in the "normal" side and half the other! and i Always knew i didnt fit but Now i can finally say where i belong. i hope by belonging here, i will be able to make some new friends and try and understand how to cope with things.
Lynne

Hi Lynne! Welcome to Aspies Central. Let me start off by saying that you are definitely more than welcome here. We consider each of our members as part of a close-knit family since we are always there for one another. Feel free to post any questions, concerns, or any of your own personal insights you might have. Also feel free to chime in on any of the threads on the forum because there may be some answers that you might be looking for to broaden your understanding of AS. I've been here since January, and I am always learning new things about what it's like to live with AS because each member's experience is unique. I sure hope that you feel welcome here and enjoy all that we have to offer.

Welcome here :)! I'm sure you'll fit in nicely.

I love London! I wouldn't want to live there, it can be very noisy and busy in the centre, but I do like to visit it. My boyfriend used to live in London (I live in the Netherlands), so I have lots of good memories of it.

New Threads

Top Bottom