• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hello

iAm

Hello,

I was thinking of joining this place for some time, now I'll just take a shot; maybe it's true that like-minded people really do exist somewhere out (t)here

About me...?
Difficult question.
I guess...I am a mix of the collection of my experiences and biological presets. But it's only a guess, and a bad one, because in reality I don't know if there is a deeper essence to my existence. Who's the one who doesn't know though?
I've been pondering on the question of consciousness for a long time, and so far I've discovered that there is an intimate object-subject relationship between my thoughts/emotions and 'the one who witnesses/experiences' their expressions. So at least I can conclude that I'm not my thoughts and emotions, but rather I'm something on which these objects are projected, like a movie screen on which light creates pictures and movements. Or I'm something that simple is unchangeable on the surface of which changes happen.
- I'm not depressed, by the way. I'm just chronically confused. At least I got something to do.

And if everything is relative, then the sentence "everything is relative" is relative: which means that there is something that is absolute, and yet relative, as the absolute part is still a part of everything. Can't solve this one either.

Anyway...
---
My box:
Asperger with a mix of ADD.
---
I study electrical engineering. But I'm deeply curious about theoretical physics and mathematics, though they never really helped me solve the problems of the consciousness. Maybe some day. I doubt though. But who knows. Probably not. Never say never.

I play piano and write songs; I suck at singing, but I love doing it, so I just do it, screw the neighbors, right?

Hope you guys are doing swell.
Did I just write 'swell'?
Yes, I did. But who is this 'I'?
I leave it at that.

Hello,

I was thinking of joining this place for some time, now I'll just take a shot; maybe it's true that like-minded people really do exist somewhere out (t)here

About me...?
Difficult question.
I guess...I am a mix of the collection of my experiences and biological presets. But it's only a guess, and a bad one, because in reality I don't know if there is a deeper essence to my existence. Who's the one who doesn't know though?
I've been pondering on the question of consciousness for a long time, and so far I've discovered that there is an intimate object-subject relationship between my thoughts/emotions and 'the one who witnesses/experiences' their expressions. So at least I can conclude that I'm not my thoughts and emotions, but rather I'm something on which these objects are projected, like a movie screen on which light creates pictures and movements. Or I'm something that simple is unchangeable on the surface of which changes happen.
- I'm not depressed, by the way. I'm just chronically confused. At least I got something to do.

And if everything is relative, then the sentence "everything is relative" is relative: which means that there is something that is absolute, and yet relative, as the absolute part is still a part of everything. Can't solve this one either.

Anyway...
---
My box:
Asperger with a mix of ADD.
---
I study electrical engineering. But I'm deeply curious about theoretical physics and mathematics, though they never really helped me solve the problems of the consciousness. Maybe some day. I doubt though. But who knows. Probably not. Never say never.

I play piano and write songs; I suck at singing, but I love doing it, so I just do it, screw the neighbors, right?

Hope you guys are doing swell.
Did I just write 'swell'?
Yes, I did. But who is this 'I'?
I leave it at that.
Welcome[emoji94] sing on!

Thanks, you guys!
I'll try to be more active on some threads. There are a lot of them though, don't know where to start...

New Threads

Top Bottom