• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hello

Jones

Im not to sure i have done this right im just doing what the sign said, unfortionatly instructions wernt to clear to me, ive never been on a form before. if i do it wrong please redirect me to what isnt so wrong. (please excuse my spelling, something i never quit learned and either everything is spelt right or this doesnt have spell chech, on the other hand please excuse this comment if invalid)

No worries on the spelling.
Welcome aboard :)
image.jpg

New Threads

Top Bottom