• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

hello to others aspies or anybody

Joel

Hi,

I have asperger sydrome and ADD who got officialy diagnosed 10 month ago. I'm happy to find community and maybe being able to met cool people with I can echenge on topics we like and have special interests in.
Jo

Hi Joel! Welcome to Aspies Central. You are in great company here. We're extremely friendly and we love talking and getting to know our members. Feel free to post any questions, concerns, or insights you might have any time you like. Hope you enjoy all we have to offer here.

Hi Zac,

I have a question for you. HAve you found some tips to help you to control it?

Hi Jacki,

I'm happy to join a community of people with asperger or other condition, In contact of all this experience that I' haven't , because of my late dignionise. I can find some friend and grown has a person. Do you know if there a group on music?? Anything related to running or sports? Photography? science? Thanks

Hi Zac,

I have a question for you. HAve you found some tips to help you to control it?

Control what exactly?
I keep lists. They're everywhere. If there's something important I need to do or remember, I write it down on a sticky note and put it somewhere I look at several times a day, e.g. the sink, kitchen door, computer, pillow in my bed. I also set alarms and reminders in my phone but that doesn't really work that well (I tend to hit snooze until they disappear...). I try to always keep my things in the same place. They told me to keep my workplace tidy so there is no distraction but ehh... on some days everything can distract me, even a coffee mug. Routine helps a lot too.
I don't have any useful tips I guess...

Hi Jacki,

I'm happy to join a community of people with asperger or other condition, In contact of all this experience that I' haven't , because of my late dignionise. I can find some friend and grown has a person. Do you know if there a group on music?? Anything related to running or sports? Photography? science? Thanks

Yes! There are groups on here for pretty much all of your interests. The "Groups" page has all of that :) And you're very welcome.

New Threads

Top Bottom