• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hello! New here, newly diagnosed.

Wolfmother

Hey there. I am a Forty six year old female in Northern California, USA just diagnosed, and at turns relieved, perplexed, bemused, confused, and well, it runs the whole gamut as you all must know. Happy to find my tribe, anyway, and very curious to hear others tell about their lives on the spectrum, what that looks like for all the similarities and differences individuality brings.

I am an artist (letterpress and etching/engraving), and am currently into calligraphy (Spencerian, Engrosser's script and a number of other hands). My other loves are poetry, gardening, animals and stamps. My husband, son and I watch a great deal of batzilla videos.

See you around! Look forward to getting to know you.

Welcome aboard :)
image.jpg

Hey there. I am a Forty six year old female in Northern California, USA just diagnosed, and at turns relieved, perplexed, bemused, confused, and well, it runs the whole gamut as you all must know. Happy to find my tribe, anyway, and very curious to hear others tell about their lives on the spectrum, what that looks like for all the similarities and differences individuality brings.

I am an artist (letterpress and etching/engraving), and am currently into calligraphy (Spencerian, Engrosser's script and a number of other hands). My other loves are poetry, gardening, animals and stamps. My husband, son and I watch a great deal of batzilla videos.

See you around! Look forward to getting to know you.
Hello, Wolfmother. Did you know that's also the name of a band?

Hello, Wolfmother. Did you know that's also the name of a band?
Hi, Ancusmitis. Good to meet you. Funny, I didn't know of the band! I'll look them up. It was based on a dream I had frequently as a teen ager of being a bedraggled wolf. Though there were never any cubs in the dream that was what I understood her/myself to be somehow. Had a lot of those dreams at the time.

Wolfmother

Welcome to the forums.

We will do as humanly as possible to help you on your way, by giving you tips/advice on how to deal with several troubling situation that can happen.

New Threads

Top Bottom