• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hello from Switzerland

aspierational

I am almost 50 years old and got my ASD diagnosis last summer. I had gotten an ADHD diagnosis over 10 years ago.

I am only now starting to discover all the second, third, fourth order effects of all the masking that helped me seem so normal through so many years.

The diagnosis helps me a huge lot, even though I was so "highly functional". It truly feels like being reborn to me. My relationships are all changing to the better, and new ones start out with a very different and much more healthy outset.

On my evenings, I am trying to put together a subjective yet hopefully thought-provoking informative website about ASD. I want to get more knowledge about the continuous "spectrum" in "autism spectrum" into the mainstream, and help reduce the stigma and denial about neurodiversity.

I would love to get your feedback and comments at Aspie-rational – The Rational Aspie Experience.

Thank you for being here, for maintaining this forum, contributing, and helping each other to make this world a better place for all brain structures!

Hello/Grüezi/Bonjour and welcome to the site. You'll surely find a lot of material within this forum. Unfortunately, Switzerland and Italy have a lot of gaps in terms of support for neurodiverse individuals compared to other countries. I hope the situation will change soon!

Welcome to the forum!
There is a lot of information here and everyone tries to be helpful.
Nice to see you trying to help others with your website. :)

New Threads

Top Bottom