• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hello everyone!

oscar.gomez

Hello! my name is Oscar, I'm from Colombia.

I really don't know what to say right now, but let's see...

I'm 15, I am a self-diagnosed aspie since last year, I strongly believe I have OCD and probably ADHD too. I had not heard anything about Aspergers Symptom before, but one day, in a very weird and curious way, I was reading various Socially Akward Penguin memes and one popped up that mentioned Aspergers. Since I was pretty much identified with the meme I researched, and after a few online test I'm 99% certain that I'm an Aspie. I love music, and although I usually struggle to find new things, the majority of the time I get obsessed with a specific song or band. I play the bass, and practice tennis and basketball. I love math and physics, and really hope I may someday participate in an international Olimpiad. Although I have great friends, I feel like none of them can completely understand me, so that's why I came here, hoping to find comprehensive people who will help me, make new friends and participate. Thanks for receiving me, and I hope I can contribute as much as I can and find the groups I can identify with.

Thanks!

Hi Oscar! Welcome to Aspies Central.

I tend to feel the same way about my friends. I have several good friends, but I feel that many of them don't truly understand exactly what it's like to be me or completely understand what I'm going through. A lot of times, I have this weird feeling that many of my friends find me weird or strange even though I don't really know that for sure (I don't think it would be very nice to ask people something along the lines of "Do you think I'm weird?").

As for Aspies Central, I can guarantee that you will find everything you are looking for. The members are so friendly and understanding, always willing to help out fellow members in any way they can. That's why I like to consider this wonderful community a close-knit family. I hope you enjoy all that we have to offer here.

Hi Oscar welcome I am new here too, I struggle finding new things too. As for friends I don't know I guess I feel the same way too.

New Threads

Top Bottom