• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hello everyone; Aspie from Oregon here to express himself.

ChrisKarr

Hello everyone,

Sorry to be redundant. I'm here looking for a place that allows me to be myself in a manner which I cannot in society. A place that will accept me for who I am and won't judge me because I prefer the electronic devices I build to most human beings. I know I'm strange and I hope to meet people who are just as strange as me in the same or, perhaps, other miraculously different ways.

Anyway, thank you for taking the time to learn a bit about me. I hope everyone is having a great day and that I'm accepted into the community with open arms.

- Christopher

I'm welcoming you arms wide open, but can't guarantee about being interesting. Oh well, I hope you'll enjoy it in here!

Hi Chris! Welcome to Aspies Central. If you're looking for an accepting community, you have hit the jackpot - everyone here is so friendly and willing to listen to any concerns you may have. Also, if you're looking to interact with others, you have definitely come to the right place. Please feel free to post anything you're feeling or any questions you might have.

Welcome, ChrisKarr. I think you'll enjoy it here. I've posted on many Autism forums, and none have been as generally friendly and accepting as Aspies Central.

New Threads

Top Bottom