• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hello, community. Kentucky aspie here. It's great to know that I'm not the only one.

GeekBoy

There's something worse than being alone : being with someone, and wishing I were alone.
I've always said that I could be married, but she'd have to have her own home, and not live in my neighborhood.
Is this just me, or is this commonplace?
The satisfied loner

Hello, fellow Kentuckian! EricD from Bardstown, here! Welcome to AspiesCentral!!!:):) I've never heard of that type of arrangement. Please explain more about it.

Welcome aboard :)
I also crave isolation.
image.jpg

I like to be around people, (that's my FAS) but sometimes I want to be alone:(my Aspie side). To me, there's nothing like having an entire golf course to yourself! You can playcat your own pace, practice different shots, and let your mind wander.

Hello, fellow Kentuckian! EricD from Bardstown, here! Welcome to AspiesCentral!!!:):) I've never heard of that type of arrangement. Please explain more about it.

I've never been able to figure out how to make a relationship work. Trying to explain my need for solitude usually offends, as opposed to educate. I really have no interest in getting married, ever, but I use my "arrangement" to justify my solitude. It's so much easier for me to say that, than try to explain Aspergers.

New Threads

Top Bottom