• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Haven't been around for a while but...

corrinnemcmahon

Wanted to check in with everyone. I haven't been doing so well to be honest. I keep getting new diagnoses shoved in my face on top of the Aspergers. I am so confused by it all. Not dealing with other people very well either and my relationships are suffering for it.

I can truly relate. I'm not doing well ethier. I'm so far from where I should be in life. Life is a dream these days. No one truly knows how I feel. I have so many conditions and I believe I have a fourth. :( My family doesn't really understand. Please message me.

I'm sorry to hear that I hope things get better for you,I know how it feels when people don't understand and it makes life very hard,just know there are people here who can relate and you can talk to.

It can be very rough. There was a period I was away from this site as well. I'm still worried about my future as I don't have dependable local support.

I'm sorry to hear that I hope things get better for you,I know how it feels when people don't understand and it makes life very hard,just know there are people here who can relate and you can talk to.
Thanks for your kind words :)

I have some things going on, too, and everything can be overwhelming. My only advice is just to find management for every condition or problem that you have. Two years ago, I thought that I was going to fail at my interests, and there have been improvements, so not everything is fixed. However, things can mimic the idea of being fixed if a fixed mindset is present. Press on.

New Threads

Top Bottom