• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Happy New Year

. . .

V.I.P Member
4232605585_3a4662e330_b.jpg

It's a little early for this, but I figured I'd wish everyone here a (slightly early) Happy New Year.

I've enjoyed my time on this forum thus far, and consider Aspies Central as being one of the only ASD-related forums on the internet that I "believe in". There's no flaming or drama to be found here which, in itself, makes this board stand above most of the others. I've met lots of great people here and enjoy being an Aspies Central staff member.

I hope to meet more people here next year. :D

We only have a few days until we actually celebrate it and I must say, happy new year to you and the other members too.

I can (officially) say "Happy New Year" in about thirty minutes. :D

I'm pumped. :D :D :D :D :D

Last edited:
Finally it's 2011 and its something for me worth celebrating despite it's going to be a start of a new beginning for me. :)

New Threads

Top Bottom