• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

greetings

Please make sure you do get her to understand. One of the most important things of a relationship of understanding of each other.

I was at a point I had someone to help me when I was in need. It was not a dating relationship and I can't share all the details. The part I can share despite he did help me with some things in my life, he was not honest with me and caused a lot of pain. I learn the pain he caused me was not worth the help. It was very hard for me to cut this person out of my life. The good news from this it made me to learn how to make things to work on my own.

I know your case is different. But still consider is it worth getting help while have a person causing you pain at the same time?

Well part of my pain could be because she doesn't understand me and there is miscommunication and I have trouble communicating my feelings

New Threads

Top Bottom