• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Greetings !

Lector Tiberius

Hello I'm brand new here and I thought introduce myself. I'm and Aspie (the official press release version) and have all kinds of interest and tend to be very laid back and funny (when I'm not completely freaked out by earth's inhabitants ;) )

After kinda making my way around the forum I must say that it is nice that people are respectful to each other here. There are alot of forums where that is entirely "not the case" ;)

Hey Lector, welcome to Aspies Central!

I like New Mexico, I like its bright sun and beautiful, stunning architecture.

Once again, welcome =D

Hi, I am new here. I am 36 almost and have Asperger's Syndrome. My name is Amber Perry. I am a chapter rep for the Autism Society of Oregon. I also have an Associate and Bachelor of Arts Degrees. I currently reside in Eugene Oregon.

New Threads

Top Bottom