• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Greetings from france!

enivwind

Hello everyone! I really am not good at this so here's a quick introduction. My name is Sarah, from France, I'm 22 but turning 23 later this year (october). I'm a student and I absolutely adore languages (I'll start studying english/italian/korean this october). I used to be a Japanese major but had to stop going to univ for a while so changing my major is part of the process since they're moving me to another one. I was officially diagnosed as an aspie last year. My story is a bit complicated, maybe someday I will take the time to write about it though! Nice to meet you all anyway! :D

Last edited:
Hello everyone! I really am not good at this so here's a quick introduction. My name is Sarah, from France, I'm 22 but turning 23 later this year (october). I'm a student and I absolutely adore languages (I'll start studying english/italian/korean this october). I used to be a Japanese major but had to stop going to univ for a while so changing my major is part of the process since they're moving me to another one. I was officially diagnosed as an aspie last year. My story is a bit complicated, maybe someday I will take the time to write about it though! Nice to meet you all anyway! :D
Hi sarah welcome and good luck with your studies, I speak some basic spanish Finnish and German and i know all Swedish and english.

I would love to visit japan and korea, the food fascinates me

Welcome :)

That's quite impressive that you're able to learn multiple languages simultaneously; I struggle learning just one, though I have attempted to dabble in a little Japanese before. I won't try to type any though, as I'm sure to get the spelling of the words all wrong!

I hope you feel right at home here, and can find many answers to any potential questions you may have.

Should you wish to browse our recommended resources page, for books on AS: Resources | AspiesCentral.com

I also like to recommend this book specifically to our female members. It's a good survival guide: Aspergirls: Empowering Females With Asperger Syndrome | AspiesCentral.com

Wow, a polyglot! :D

Welcome to AspiesCentral! That reminds me . . . I need to get back into studying Japanese!

Hello,
We are glad to have you join us. There are many great people here and great advice to be had. I am sure you will feel comfortable and delight in the fact that there are many others in the world like us. Feel free to join in wherever you see fit, and thank you for a well written introduction.

Welcome! I love languages, though I only speak one other, and it's quite rusty at that. (Happens to be French. :) )

Thank you everyone! :D

Hi sarah welcome and good luck with your studies, I speak some basic spanish Finnish and German and i know all Swedish and english.

I would love to visit japan and korea, the food fascinates me

Thanks a lot! I will certainly do my best. I've always wanted to learn Swedish but can't find any course around where I live so might as well try to look for a tutor later this year! I've never been to Korea or Japan (hopefully visiting Korea this January though) but the variety of food seems quite impressive. I have Korean friends and I'm always amazed with how well (and how much haha) they cook.

Welcome :)

That's quite impressive that you're able to learn multiple languages simultaneously; I struggle learning just one, though I have attempted to dabble in a little Japanese before. I won't try to type any though, as I'm sure to get the spelling of the words all wrong!

I hope you feel right at home here, and can find many answers to any potential questions you may have.

Should you wish to browse our recommended resources page, for books on AS: Resources | AspiesCentral.com

I also like to recommend this book specifically to our female members. It's a good survival guide: Aspergirls: Empowering Females With Asperger Syndrome | AspiesCentral.com

Thanks a lot! I just reaaaaalllyyyyy love languages. Kind of a passion. I will try to read some of these, it might help as I am sadly still struggling with loooots of things. Thanks again!

Wow, a polyglot! :D

Welcome to AspiesCentral! That reminds me . . . I need to get back into studying Japanese!

Thanks! Japanese is one of the most interesting languages I was given to learn, of course I am far from being fluent or anything actually since I've studied it for a few months only but it's a fascinating one! Good luck on that :D

Hello,
We are glad to have you join us. There are many great people here and great advice to be had. I am sure you will feel comfortable and delight in the fact that there are many others in the world like us. Feel free to join in wherever you see fit, and thank you for a well written introduction.

Thank you!

Welcome! I love languages, though I only speak one other, and it's quite rusty at that. (Happens to be French. :) )
Thanks!! Really? Sounds great though D:

Hello Sarah, welcome to AC. You love languages? I do too, speak a few but badly due to lack of practice :(
Hope you will have a lovely time here and make many friends.

Hey Sarah, welcome to AC. I just finished up my summer Spanish class a few weeks ago. Though I still kinda suck at it. Other than that, the only other language I know is Russian. And that's only the bad words. Lol

New Threads

Top Bottom