• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Good sports for Aspies?

I LOVE most of the ideas above. You need to look at dear what you can afford to learn if u need to, how much time and energy u have to learn it if you pick ones needing that, and also preferences. Also, take into considerations if u have any other special needs that could affect any of these sports too. And if they do, how specifically. Especially if you need training for it. You And keep in mind, the risk factor, and any gear costs. Not just of your original sport idea but, also, off any alternatives. Obviously your location may come into play too. I'll post more later.

I've always been a runner-- the fastest girl in the grade (not to brag or anything),so I'm going to finally start track in the spring. I also play volleyball.

You may be a good biathloner (biking + running)

Knowing some of these have been said already. Curling. Archery, horseback riding ( maybe) swimming, ice skating, snowshoeing, canoeing?, kyacking, running, weights, and toning exercising, biking with the right equipment, accessories, and biking without biking clothes. Also, Mountain climbing?

New Threads

Top Bottom